Webinar Series Bundle
Time & Location
About the event
Your Webinar Series Bundle include:
• 10th September 2020 10 Tips to Perform an Abdominal Ultrasound (REPLAY ONLY)
• 8th October 2020 Imaging the Abdominal Lymph nodes, Is it really that challenging?
• 5th November 2020 Ultrasound of the Adrenal glands: all the tips and cases review
• 3rd December 2020 Ultrasound of the Pancreas: all the tips and cases review
• 7th January 2021 Master Class in Cardiology
• 4th February 2021 Liver ultrasound: Is it that easy?
• 4th March 2021 Imaging of the Gastro-intestinal Tract: all the tips...
• 8th April 2021 Neck Ultrasound: What do you see?
• 6th May 2021 Master Class in Echocardiography
• 3rd June 2021 Ocular Ultrasound: icic ..... What do you see?
• 8th July 2021 Exotics ultrasound: Tips and common cases
• 5th August 2021 How do I optimize my system at the clinic? Knobology and Preset setting
A certificate of continuing education will be issued on completion of each live event Webinar activity.
Replay will be available for 1 week for registered attendees.
If you register after September 2020 you will receive a replay of previous webinars from September onwards and all live webinars of all oncoming ones.
Registering in the Bundle will save you from registering every time you want to attend a webinar. You will be automatically registered for all the 12.
Soundiagnosis Academy- 12 Webinar Package Terms & Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions apply to all delegates who register in our one-year Webinar Program from September 1 2020.
1. These payment terms and conditions (“Terms”) apply to our one-year Webinar Package Program. Details of the Program (including Topics and dates of the webinars) are described on our website at
The one year 12 webinar packages includes the 12 Webinar sessions from September 10th 2020 until August 5th 2021 (included). All 12 sessions purchased in this package are accessible either online live or via Replay recordings.
2. By completing a booking form for a 12 webinars Package, “ Register” and clicking on the button to proceed, you are requesting to participate in that Program and agreeing to these Terms. No other payment terms or conditions apply unless we agree in writing.
3. You confirm that the information you provide in the Registration Form is complete and accurate.
4. Subject to these Terms, we agree to provide the 12 Webinar sessions booked and you agree to pay us the discounted fee for this Package offer. Sessions will be accessible either online live or via Replay recordings.
5. We may add, remove or change any detail of any Webinar session within the Program. Significant details of a session are the overall content and its date. If we change a significant detail and you have a booking for that session in your package, we will email you.
6. In case one session of the Program can not be dispensed , it will be rescheduled to a later date and all attendees informed by email.
7. In the event that Program would have to be cancelled, refund pro rata to the number of sessions already provided and left to be delivered would be provided.
8. In the event that attendee can not access the Online Webinar session for technical reason, Attendee would have to inform us by email and link for the Replay recording would be sent for the corresponding session.
9. If you have not made the payment according to the fee schedule, we may suspend your access to the Program
10. You may cancel your registration by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
11. If you cancel your booking up to 10 days prior to the first session, full refund will apply.
12. Any cancellation on the day or after first Program session (on September 10 th 2020) you will forfeit the fee for the Program.
13. No later than 2 days before the first session of the Program you may substitute yourself got another register.
14. Link to Webinar session that will be sent prior to each live session or to provide access to a Replay session are exclusive to the Registered attendee and can not be shared. In case two or more persons log in with different devices and same
registration link, all attendees with this link will be removed from the session. If situation recurs, subscription will be suspended.
15. For any other situations that are not covered by the above or extenuating circumstances, please email us at email@example.com
16. If these Terms give us a choice (ie we “may” di something), then that choice is entirely ours and we are not obliged to do (or not do) anything.
17. For the purpose of these Terms, we will be deemed to have emailed you if we send an email to the address you entered into the Registration Form
18. Our rights in these Terms are cumulative and in addition to all of our rights at law.
19. If clause in these Terms is invalid, illegal or unenforceable (including but not limited to anything prohibited by the Australian Consumer Law), that clause will be read down so it is no longer invalid, illegal or unenforceable and if that clause can not be
read down it will be severed from these Terms without affecting the remaining clauses.
20. These Terms are governed by the laws of Victoria and you agree that disputes can be dealt with by Victoria courts.
21. For the purpose of these Terms, “we/ our” means Soundiagnosis Academy Pty Ltd ACN 637 330 057 and “ you and your” means the person described in the Registration Form
- Webinars Bundle$300$3000$0