Thu, 10 Mar|
6 webinar package 2022
This is an amazing 6 pack of webinars. This bundle includes 6 months worth of Sound Academy webinars so you are guaranteed not to miss out. Live sessions held at 7.30pm AEST, a replay link will be available for all registered attendees.
Time & Location
10 Mar, 8:30 pm AEDT – 04 Aug, 8:30 pm AEST
About the event
Your Webinar Series Bundle include:
- 10th March 2022 Interventional Ultrasound: US guided sampling techniques and more…
- 7th April 2022 Masterclass in Cardiology: Tissue Doppler – When/ How and Why to use?
- 5th May 2022 Echocardiography in Dilated Cardiomyopathy cases
- 9th June 2022 Is this really HCM?
- 7th July 2022 Case discussion (variety of cases to review sonographic appearance of some common pathologies)
- 4th th August 2022 Ultrasound use in reptiles and birds
A certificate of continuing education will be issued on completion of each live event Webinar activity.
Replay will be available for 3 weeks from the day of the event to registered attendees.
Registering in the Bundle will save you from registering every time you want to attend a webinar. You will be automatically registered for all the 6.
Soundiagnosis Academy- 6 Webinar Package Terms & Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions apply to all delegates who register in our 6 month Webinar Program from March 2022.
1. These payment terms and conditions (“Terms”) apply to our 6 month Webinar Package Program. Details of the Program (including Topics and dates of the webinars) are described on our website at
The 6 month webinar packages includes the 6 Webinar sessions from March 10th 2022 until August 4th 2022 (included). All 6 sessions purchased in this package are accessible online live and via Replay recordings.
2. By completing a booking form for a 6 webinars Package, “ Register” and clicking on the button to proceed, you are requesting to participate in that Program and agreeing to these Terms. No other payment terms or conditions apply unless we agree in writing.
3. You confirm that the information you provide in the Registration Form is complete and accurate.
4. Subject to these Terms, we agree to provide the 6 Webinar sessions booked and you agree to pay us the discounted fee for this Package offer. Sessions will be accessible either online live and via Replay recordings.
5. We may add, remove or change any detail of any Webinar session within the Program. Significant details of a session are the overall content and its date. If we change a significant detail and you have a booking for that session in your package, we will email you.
6. In case one session of the Program can not be dispensed , it will be rescheduled to a later date and all attendees informed by email.
7. In the event that Program would have to be cancelled, refund pro rata to the number of sessions already provided and left to be delivered would be provided.
8. In the event that attendee can not access the Online Webinar session for technical reason, Attendee would have to inform us by email and link for the Replay recording would be sent for the corresponding session. Replay of each session will be available to the registered attendee. Replay will be available for 3 weeks posterior from the webinar session. After those 3 weeks, replay will be only available under pay per view on our website/link.
9. If you have not made the payment according to the fee schedule, we may suspend your access to the Program
10. You may cancel your registration by emailing us at email@example.com
11. If you cancel your booking up to 10 days prior to the first session, full refund will apply.
12. Any cancellation on the day or after first Program session (on March 10th 2022) you will forfeit the fee for the Program.
13. No later than 2 days before the first session of the Program you may substitute yourself got another register.
14. Link to Webinar session that will be sent prior to each live session or to provide access to a Replay session are exclusive to the Registered attendee and can not be shared. In case two or more persons log in with different devices and same
registration link, all attendees with this link will be removed from the session. If situation recurs, subscription will be suspended.
15. For any other situations that are not covered by the above or extenuating circumstances, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
16. If these Terms give us a choice (ie we “may” di something), then that choice is entirely ours and we are not obliged to do (or not do) anything.
17. For the purpose of these Terms, we will be deemed to have emailed you if we send an email to the address you entered into the Registration Form
18. Our rights in these Terms are cumulative and in addition to all of our rights at law.
19. If clause in these Terms is invalid, illegal or unenforceable (including but not limited to anything prohibited by the Australian Consumer Law), that clause will be read down so it is no longer invalid, illegal or unenforceable and if that clause can not be
read down it will be severed from these Terms without affecting the remaining clauses.
20. These Terms are governed by the laws of Victoria and you agree that disputes can be dealt with by Victoria courts.
21. For the purpose of these Terms, “we/ our” means Soundiagnosis Academy Pty Ltd ACN 637 330 057 and “ you and your” means the person described in the Registration Form
This ticket include your 6 links to the Series of Webinars